
I know I spoke about starting a blog where we could all share our news or anything else that strikes our fancy for that matter. I thought I would go ahead and do it and see what happens!
Apparently for those who would like to post to this blog...you must also have a blog here. It's easy to set up and I don't think that it's necessary to keep it current. So go set one up now because I certainly what to hear your news! BTW...this is a private blog...only those we decide to share it with will be able to see what's here.
Today we woke up to snow! It's about time. We haven't had any for ages. It wasn't much and it isn't going to stick around but...we got some! That's a shot of our new awning over the front door. It was installed last Friday...just in time to keep the snow off us!
...Linda
3 comments:
Very cool! Great idea. I am in Whister, B.C. today skiing. Just spent 3 days here with my kids - Marijka, Chris & Heather. They are way better skiers than me.
Love
Mark
Very cool! Great idea. I am in Whister, B.C. today skiing. Just spent 3 days here with my kids - Marijka, Chris & Heather. They are way better skiers than me.
Love
Mark
Very cool! Great idea. I am in Whister, B.C. today skiing. Just spent 3 days here with my kids - Marijka, Chris & Heather. They are way better skiers than me.
Love
Mark
Post a Comment